Born @ 27 weeks
2lbs 7oz

Saturday, April 13, 2013

God Bless...

"Thomas. and Walker. and John."  (pause)
"and their Momma who invited us over" - said Nash
"Trrractor" said Shaw  (I translate to, "And God Bless the tractor". which the boys rode in awe today).

Milestones - We eat.sleep.breathe. them with Shaw.

But today, Nash had his first playdate!!!!
Ironically, it wasn't with just one friend in his class.
It was a Momma with tripletts. (God bless her!)

Shaw's therapy happened to be rescheduled, so I thought surely I needed to cancel our playdate, since I now needed to be with Shaw instead of helping out at the picnic. Instead, the boys Mighty Mom encouraged me with, "What is one more?" (don't we all wish we could have this attitude?)

So instead of Nash having to endure sitting through therapy, he had his first outing with friend - or three.

We weren't sure what that was going to look like, but they played exceptionally well. I did learn that throughout the visit, Nash was forming a 'pile' of things. When asking what was his 'pile' for, he very calmly responded, "Those are the toys I'm taking home."

:) I have to giggle.

This milestone - I think we all learned something. Actually, I think we were all ENRICHED. (I think it was the Mighty Momma Cheatum that taught us the most!)  ***Thank you!***





1 comment:

Nancy said...

I love all these boys and their sweet and wonderful Mommas!!!!! God Bless you all!!! JOY!