Born @ 27 weeks
2lbs 7oz

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Welcome to HHI!!

So my husband warned me of all the alligators in Hilton Head and how I needed to be 'aware'... If he were talking to anyone else, I'm sure they would have shrugged this statement off. However, I swiftly reminded him that I have recently been considered dr Doolittle - with the RAT that crawled up our toilet two homes ago and deer that leapt through our dining room window over breakfast one morning. Those things that 'NEVER Happen' - HAPPEN to us. So, believe me, I am AWARE and wouldn't be surprised if we have some sort of encounter this summer.

We have spent the first week with my in laws who have been so gracious and helpful with the boys! We have had the luxury of 8am tennis matches and runs on the beach (a shock to our bodies that are usually racing from one doctor appointment to the next). Sunshine, salt water, good company and another set of hands - we couldn't ask for more!

Nash and Shaw spend days biking, crabbing, splashing in the pool or building sandcastles at the beach. I think we all have found a slice of heaven here (if we could only wean Shaw from EATING the sand). Nash & Shaw are loving time with their Nonnie and Papa. What a blessing to be here and together.




No comments: