Born @ 27 weeks
2lbs 7oz

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Bee Mighty's Super Bowl

Check out the winner of our Super Bowl raffle!

I was personally rooting for so many people (acquaintances, friends, strangers purchasing multiple tickets, die hard 49ers/Ravens fans) that I am SO grateful that The Presbyterian Healthcare Foundation chose the winning number for this raffle. I was much to close to it to be unbiased.

When I was told the winner, I screamed out loud as it was my roommate from 10+ years ago in San Francisco - her husband. He is a ardent 49ers fan, so I knew the tickets had fallen into good hands. He and his father made the last minute trek to New Orleans for this opportunity of a life time.

Thank you so so much to so many of you that purchased tickets and showed your support. Maybe if we're lucky, we can do it again next year!

 http://beemighty.org/en/blog/show/bee_mighty_s_super_bowl


No comments: